Monday, March 16, 2009

Hair & Makeup: You can't have one without the other!

I love hair.. I love make-up; I have ALWAYS been a girly girl..isn't that the point? I remember in college I couldn't leave the salon without making up my ENTIRE face, it just brought the hair do out!! I have tried different lines of makeup, but I am always searching for the best..the same motivating factor that led me to lace units. I am currently mixing two brands of foundation that I learned as a tip from my "Iman Make-up" manual(She is TRULY the bomb, by the way). I've learned that experimentation is the best way to find the colors that best suit your complexion as far as foundation. I am a chocolate sister, so either each color is too light or too dark. But thru experimentation, I have landed on some MONUMENTAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS! Check out my new ebook that will be available April 6th entitled: Shades of me:Discovering The Right Blend for the Dark Brown Diva! $6

Join me on twitter.com under BeautifEYED!!

http://www.beautifeyedvision.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!! Don't forget to visit www.beautifeyedvision.com!